Saturday, June 27, 2009

Found My First Three Lined Potato Beetle

*Edit* At first I thought this was a three-lined cucumber beetle....it's not. It is a Three Lined Potato Beetle.

I found this guy munching on one of my Peppers earlier this week:




He died.

Edit June 30: I Stand Corrected - Three-Lined Potato Beetle - NOT Cucumber Beetle

I have added a new feature to the sidebar that leads to an album of all the visitors to GrafixMuse's Garden spot that I catch on camera...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

5 comments:

  1. That's the first striped cucumber beetle I've seen this year. Good job! I'll have to check out your album of other pests...

    ReplyDelete
  2. EG, I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bug photo collection...you should label them as good or bad so we know what to watch for! It's a good idea!
    I assume that beetle met your foot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Shawn Ann! I will go though and label them as good or bad. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a striped one yet, but those spotted ones sure do love our garden.

    ReplyDelete