Sunday, June 7, 2009

Other Gardens in My Yard Are Severely Neglected

I have been concentrating so much effort to my vegetable gardens that my other gardens are severely neglected. I also have severe weed issues in my perennial gardens too. I still need to weed and mulch these gardens for this year. Despite my neglect, things are still growing and blooming:








Fruits in the yard are progressing too. I think we are going to have an abundance of grapes this year:



The blueberries also are looking really good:


I don't know if this is a raspberry or blackberry, we have both in an area behind the shed. I am seeing a lot of blooms in this area right now:


There were a few visitors to the yard this weekend as I walked though and checked things out:




And this in the middle of my yard. Hmmm... mole perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment