Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rainfall for the Month of June 2009

Just a quick post. Not too much to talk about right now as the weather in Maine remains the same as it has for the past month. We really need some sun to get some serious growth in the gardens. Hopefully, the weekend will give us a few partly sunny days over the July 4th holiday.

I’ve been on slug patrol every day after work. Today, I put down some used coffee grounds around some of my plants to see if they help with the slugs at all.

The final amount of rainfall for the month of June is 8.12-inches. Again, average normal rainfall is 3.6-inches.

I hope this trend ends now as the new month of July begins.

1 comment:

  1. That's a ridiculous amount of rain!! You know, I only had noticeable slug damage when it rained come to think of it. Hopefully your fireworks won't get rained out.

    ReplyDelete