Friday, March 12, 2010

Not All Online Earning Opportunities are Scams

I’ve been exploring more and more ways to be more frugal in my life. With the economy the way it is and layoffs and reduced workweeks occurring at my place of employment, I can’t help but worry about things. Growing a vegetable garden helps tremendously to reduce my grocery bill. Hopefully even more so this year as I have added more variety of food to preserve and store for the winter months.

I came across this video where Nichole of Nichole’s Nickels explains how she earns $500-$800 per month with her computer and a couple of hours per day:



Visit Nichole’s Nickels blog for more money earning tips and ideas.

I joined SwagBucks last week. SwagBucks is a “search & win” site where users earn digital dollars for performing basic search tasks. The more you use it, the more swagbucks you can win. Then, you exchange your earnings for prizes or gift cards to places like Amazon. The search is powered by google and ask.com, so the results are the same. Except every now and then you receive a message at the top of your search page saying you are a winner.

I search the internet anyways, so I thought I’d try it out. It’s free to join and fun to see the swatgucks add up. I’ve been using it for about a week and already earned enough swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. You also receive swagbucks when people join using your referral code. So check it out and see if it’s something you’d be interested in, and if you want to give it a try click on the referral link below and we will both win. I’ll obtain swagbucks for the referral and you will receive 30 to get you started.

Click below to Join SwagBucks.
Search & Win

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds almost too good to be true ! I could use a few extra bucks, who wouldn't ? Will check it out !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to make some money via the internet...maybe it's because I'm such a homebody.

    I will have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss M & Thomas: Swagbucks has earned me $10 in Amazon gift cards in only 2 weeks.

    Be careful with surveys...most are scams. I think Nichole’s Nickels blog is a good place to find legit ones.

    ReplyDelete