Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thank You, 1st Man!!

A very special package arrived in the mail this week. Earlier this month 1st Man at Two Men and a Little Farm held a drawing to celebrate 200 followers. The prize was The Farmhouse Cookbook by Susan Herrmann Loomis. I was the lucky winner!!



Thank you so much, 1st Man for such a lovely prize. I am looking forward to paging through it this weekend. Congratulations again on achieving 200+ followers. I know your readership will continue to grow.

If you haven't discovered Two Men and a Little Farm yet, I urge you to visit.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun prize! So what recipe are you going to try first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my, I've been so remiss in stopping by and saying hi! Glad you received and hope you enjoy it!! It was my pleasure and so much fun. I love your blog by the way, your garden is an inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete